I will not recite the numerous other complaints in other reviews, since I agree 100%. Food is bad, expensive and resort employees are generally disinterested or rude. A $211 electricity charge was on my bill for 4 days of limited usage. When I questioned it, they said it was wrong and took it off. Our unit (5201) was not real clean and is quite dated, with peeling paint, older furniture and accessories. I'm pretty laid back and can be very comfortable in a Hampton Inn, so I don't believe I have too high of standards. The whole resort is lacking, and gouging is the name of the game in many parts of Grand Cayman.
You win some and lose some....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Morritts Tortuga Club and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club And Resort
- Morritt`s Tortuga Club Hotel East End
- Morritt's Tortuga Club Resort Grand Cayman
- Morritts Tortuga Club And Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End