“Delicious - One of the Best Meals We've Ever Had!”
Review of Bombay Chopsticks

Bombay Chopsticks
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in East End
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Bombay Chopsticks, Chef Remy's newest Fusion Cuisine. Our Cooking Blends the Comfort of Chinese food with Spices of India. Every dish is Cooked to Order and Spiced to your Preference
Reviewed 4 July 2014

A completely unexpected find produced one of the best dining experiences we've had. The food was a delicious fusion of Asian and Indian and everything that was ordered from appetizers to the main courses to desserts were full of flavor. The service was spectacular and Chef Remy even came out to see how our meal was going. The only downsides we could think of are that it is closed on Monday's and only open for dinner. It's also a very small restaurant which allows for the great service but make sure you make reservations to guarantee yourself one of the roughly 18 chairs inside.

2  Thank TravelingPirate13

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

With all the great reviews my husband and I decided to try it out. We went the beginning of the week without reservations and there was no place to park so we made reservations and returned. It was worth the wait! Only 5 or 6 tables inside and about 7 out but service very attentive and food delicious. We had both Indian and Chinese style dishes and both tasty. We shared Calamari as an appetizer.... some of best prepared we have ever had with delicious dipping sauce. Definitely worth the drive to East End ....... Will return!!!!

1  Thank CookiePA14
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I finally made it to Bombay Chopsticks for the first time. Everything about our experience was worth the months we took to finally get there and the drive out to East End. The flavours in every course were complex and delicious, the service was warm, welcoming, and friendly (thanks Mervin!), and the atmosphere on the deck was island summertime perfect. I look forward to visiting again to try more dishes on the Indian-Chinese menu. This establishment is truly a gem!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I finally made it to Bombay Chopsticks for the first time. Everything about our experience was worth the months we took to finally get there and the drive out to East End. The flavours in every course were complex and delicious, the service was warm, welcoming, and friendly (thanks Mervin!), and the atmosphere on the deck was island summertime perfect. I look forward to visiting again and trying more of the dishes on the varied and impressive Indian-Chinese menu. This establishment is a gem!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We wanted to try something different and found Bombay Chopsticks. We were able to order online and go pick it up which was nice since we had spent all day in the water, we were tired. SUPER nice people and Chef Remy was so accommodating. He also gave us a free lava cake, which was one of the best I have ever eaten!

1  Thank mj0523