“Great view and food, peaceful stop after the botanical garden”

Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in East End
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eagle Rays Bar & Grill is located at Ocean Frontiers Dive Resort pool Deck with amazing views over the Ocean. The dining is out doors in a fully covered open Restaurant Scene. Great Food! Awesome Service! and a great spot for all Sports lovers with LIVE Large screen TV's.
Chatham, New Jersey, United States
“Great view and food, peaceful stop after the botanical garden”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband raved about the lion fish tacos and all loved their food. Quiet, uncrowded, with great views, a nice stop after the botanical gardens and blow holes.

• Visited June 2014

Florida
“Great views, great food”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was pleased that a new place to eat opened near where I stay every summer..the restaurant came highly recommended by friends...it has a nice view and atmosphere..I ordered the lobster egg rolls and the lobster tails, both were excellent...they had an Asian buffet set up as well that looked delicious. The menu has everything from sandwiches and pizzas, to Asian dishes and fresh seafood and steak.a very nice variety...I will be returning again this week before we leave the island..

• Visited July 2014
Pasadena
“Ok fish taco”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Service was a little slow but the World Cup was on and apparently an exciting ending was taking place. I ordered the lionfish tacos and they were ok. Not spicy at all and I did not care for the sweet sauce they used. Fries were greasy and over cooked. My husband ordered sliders. He had no complaints. They came out before my tacos, so I ended up eating 1/2 his fries before my food came. Not a bad meal but not the best lunch we've had on the island

1 Thank Liv2dyv
Denver, Colorado
“Try lion fish”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

One of the dive masters recommended the Eagle Ray as place we could try lion fish. After seeing them an all of our dives, I enjoyed making a dent in their numbers. Nothing fancy. A deck behind a dive shop and small hotel. Laid back with good service, drinks and great bar food. The lion fish tacos are a must. Good for an inexpensive lunch or dinner with no hassles or expectations.

Visited May 2014
Zeeland
“Amazing views, food, prices and people”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We ate here several times on our recent stay. The Lionfish tacos are a must have! Meals are very reasonably priced and portions are large. It's an open deck right on the ocean, bring your mosquito spray if you're going around sunset. (They actually provided us some the first night we were there.) The staff was always very friendly and helpful. If you are on the East End, definitely stop at Eagle Rays, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014