This place was excellent. The condo and view were great. When you spend 10 days in the same place with another couple and have fun that says alot. That aside, the last time we were in Grand Cayman was 1993. Grand Cayman except for the East End has allowed its reefs to be overfished and overdived. The dive guides at Compass Point know their reefs but they can do nothing about the lack of large fish on the reefs. Grand Cayman MUST put a stop to fishing inside a large area around their island. Until that happens I will advise friends to find someplace else to dive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End