Perfect for a dive vacation. Clean comfortable condo. Grocery store nearby. Walk off the balcony right onto the dock, board the dive boat and get wet. What else could you ask for?
Being on the east side, you are far from the hustle and bustle of the Gerogetown and the West End. Laid back, old school Caribbean. Sure, the restaurants are a little further down, but the dive sites are nearby and in great shape. Amazing walls, great swim-throughs, all you have come to expect from the Caymans.
The dive staff at Ocean Frontiers is amazing. The operation is brilliantly run and seems seamless to the diver. Your get on the boat and your gear is set up. They rinse your gear and set it up the next day. Friendly and professional.
If you are looking for non stop action, fashion and partying... book somewhere on 7 mile beach. If you want relaxed, comfortable living, and amazing diving... go to Compass Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End