The units are upscale, with jacuzzi tubs in both baths in the 2-BR unit. Kitchens are well equipped with nice cookware. There are gas and charcoal BBQ grills. To this nice way of staying, add the dive staff at Ocean Frontiers and their service/attitude (along with princess diving) and you have a winning combination. Stayed 8 days and had a delightful time. Will definitely be back to continue working on the Green Shorts Challenge (diving all 55 sites).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End