Absolutely wonderful. We did our Open Water and Adva. Open Water training in a quarry in central Pennsylvania, cold and algae-filled. So,this was our first ocean experience. I could not have chosen better. The resort is clean and the staff responsive to requests. The views out of your condo are spectacular. The dive staff was terrific with tending to our equipment and making new ocean divers comfortable. I am afraid we are spoiled and will never be as happy going anywhere else. You can easily alter your plans if you want a morning's break from diving. But, I would recommend getting in as many dives as offered because every one was spectacular! Thanks all at Ocean Frontier and Compass Point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End