Compass Point Condos, and Dive op, is by far the Best place I have Stayed, and Dived. The staff is TOP notch, The condo appeared Brand new, (though I know it is not). Condo is well equipped with Everything to make your stay feel like home in paradise. Ocean Frontiers is by far the Best Dive op I have ever dived with, they really do have a handle on Customer service, they are very safe, but let you dive your own profile. Non Divers, please do not write Negative reviews, because YOU failed to do your home work before traveling. Will be returning here for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End