My husband and I spent a week at this resort and loved it. The condos are very eco friendly and the wireless internet access is fast and reliable. We loved being right at the dive resort and dove with Ocean Frontiers all week. The resort is super quiet and the nights are calm. There is a pool on site but no jacuzzi. They will rinse and store your dive gear in secure lockers below the pool. They also have great bikes and kayaks that you can use at no extra charge. During the day, they have a small store open where you can get snacks, food and souvenirs. A few things to note - it can be very bright in the unit. My husband likes the dark when he sleeps so we hung a blanket over the window (there are blinds but no curtains). There is no sandy beach area so you can't really swim in the ocean right next to the boat. Also, do not leave any food out on the counters - the ants will swarm it. But, if you are looking for a quiet, comfortable, state of the art place to stay on the East End, then this is the resort for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LAID BACK LUXURY....Located on the untouched, pristine East End of the Island. Situated approximately 21 miles East from Grand Cayman's international airport and approximately 1 mile past the sleepy village of East End.Compass Point Dive Resort Compromises of 28 luxurious one, two and three bedroom oceanfront and poolside condominiums, each with their own private patio or balcony. Each condominium is beautifully appointed with stylish island decor and fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. New in 2013, Eagle Ray's Bar & Grill, dockside overlooking the Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Dive Hotel East End
- Compass Point Dive Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End