Coral Beach Club Villas & Marina
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Princess Heights Hotel(Oyster Pond)(Great Value!)
US$156
Hotel La Plantation(Orient Bay)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Sol Hotel(Oyster Pond)
  • Pool
Colombus Hotel(Oyster Pond)
Esmeralda Resort(Orient Bay)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate poolbig fishviking appliancesdawn beachhigh end appliancesred antsvilla nautilusfamily staygrocery servicerecommend coming herecommon spacedining room and living roomwasher and dryerdipping poolsteps awayamazing villawalk in closet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were stunned when we stepped into Corinne's villa at Coral Beach Club. What an amazing view! The sunken gazebo admist our own private pool on the beach was just amazing. This villa is so beautiful, had amazing amenities and high quality furnishings. And there is daily maid service! We really appreciated the help with the dishes, laundry and cleaning by Victoria.

The owner of Corinne's Villa is superb to work with, gets back to you promptly and answers any questions you have about the villa and or island with pleasure.

The CBC was not busy when we were there and we really liked that. There are two small rooms in the fitness center for exercise and I thought it was great to have those amenities there.

We definitely want to return to Corinne's Villa at the Coral Beach Club!
We loved how we could walk to so many good restaurants right outside the CBC gate. And having the market right there was a huge plus for the meals we wanted to make on our own.

The check-in and check-out process was incredibly quick and hassle free. And the car rental via the concierge worked out really well without hassle.

Paradise found!

Room Tip: Corinne's Villa is amazing! If you only need one of two of the 3 bedrooms, they can lock off the rooms you don't want to pay to use. Fabulous, immaculate, pristine, high quality villa at the CBC!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dshendri
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Coral Beach Club is a good vacation rental for young adults and maybe two couples. The location is great near Dawn Beach right between the French side and the Dutch side of the Island. We had a townhouse that was beautiful inside and out. Deck on the lower floor where we ate breakfast every morning and a very large balcony we relaxed on at night. The view from our townhouse was of the harbor and we loved watching the boats but a short walk away was the beach and some very nice bars and restaurants.
There was a washer and dryer that really came in handy and of course they had every appliance and utensil you could possibly need. There was a very nice welcome basket with coffee and goodies but if you needed anything else there was a store just steps away.
The service was wonderful and everybody was very friendly and eager to help. I am not sure if all the townhouses are the same but the bedrooms were both upstairs and a little difficult to navigate to in the dark. The floors were all beautiful travertine and the fixtures were all very upscale. We were able to park our rental jeep right in front of the door in a gated parking area so safety and security were never an issue, however they do have a safe in the room but its not screwed down to anything so what is the point?
We are already recommending this place to friends and family!

Room Tip: I think they all are perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Larry C
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Dear Lisa, and CBC Staff.

Let me just start by saying that my family and I will definitely be returning! We absolutely loved the villa and all its amenities, all the staff and even locals of the island were so nice and polite. The 3 days we spent there were just a taste of paradise, no other place on the island can compare although we visited the Westin for dinner and dessert options a few times nothing can beat the feeling of coming to the villa and relaxing in the great spacious space ! My kids kept telling"Mom you did good!" The reception to the tags were a little rough at times with signal going in and out constantly but with beautiful ocean that sits outside who wants to watch tv ! :) I sure didn't mind my kids came with all their iPhones laptops and iPads so having the wifi was great while the Tvs were out. No biggie! My 9 month old baby had a blast crawling around because the maid Stefan made sure the floors were spotless. She is so sweet and tidy ups the place wonderfully . My 2 boys loved the outside shower and pool beach being so close I could watch them from the patio. That was a huge plus for my husband and I.

The only issue that was quickly resolved was the pool the 1 st day we arrived was not ready and was below filter level in speaking to pool guy he advised the pool 'may have some leak but quickly kept filling it with water and it was ready by the next day. My kids also enjoyed the gym and the roof view with mY husband they went everyday. Thanks so much for renting out your villa to us we had fabulous time.

Sorry I just wrote this but life takes over when you arrive home from vacation anyways We can't wait to come back, we are looking forward to it already!!!!!!
Thanks,

The Gonzalez Family!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank dg2013663
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We just returned from a week at the Alabaster unit. It was fantastic. The villa was very attractively appointed and the set up was perfect. Having a beach front unit with our own pool was perfect. We could look at the beautiful view while running right in the villa for another cocktail. The location of Coral Beach Club is perfect. We had a car, which was great for exploring the island during the day, but if we didn't want to venture far at night there are 3 fabulous restaurants within steps...Canoa, Big Fish and our go to location, Mr Busby's/Daniels. We tried all three several times. Mr Busby's also has great pizza that they delivered right down the beach to our villa!

The only slight negative that I would have from our entire stay was the beds....they were very uncomfortable. You get used to it, but its rough on the back! The staff at CBC was very attentive and took great care of the grounds, the villa and any request we had! We had wifi access all week with no problem.

Take the short drive to the French side of the island to Oyster Bay. It is an adorable area with a European flair. There are several great restaurants to visit there. Also be sure to visit Maho Bay, the views of the planes landing overhead is fun to see.

While we were out and about we also enjoyed a meal at Pineapple Pete's and Lees Roadside Grill. Very yummy!

Last but not least, the escort to the villa after we picked up the car was perfect. The roads and directions can be a bit challenging until you get the lay of the land.

We would recommend a stay at Coral Beach Club for a fantastic vacation!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CARIBBEAN757
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We had a beachfront villa (Coquina unit) and simply put, it was better than we could have ever imagined. After researching here and on the CBC website before I left, my hopes were high, and yet they were far surpassed with the reality of this place! Rent a car and enjoy St. Martin from this home base, but don't forget to relax in your own pool with St. Barts in the background when you return home each day. Dawn Beach was by far our favorite beach on St. Martin since it was relatively small and more tranquil than the rest. Not to mention, you only have to walk 20 steps to it. As to dining, Canoa is one of the best restaurants on the island and is again within easy walking distance regardless of your age. Mr. Busby's Beach Bar had fantastic pizzas and reasonable prices for breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to mention the first place we sat and enjoyed a beverage while we waited for 30 minutes to check-in to the villa (we arrived early).

Room Tip: I'd recommend beachfront villa when you stay here though my guess is the oceanview villas would still be better than staying somewhere else, particulary a typical hotel where you get so little room and look at the ocean from a tightly enclosed balcony. There are no tight spaces in the villas and definitely worth the money spent. Can't wait to go back!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple