“Love Oyster Pond”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Love Oyster Pond”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We just returned from our second vacation to Oyster Pond. The area is beautiful and full of terrific restaurants. It is a nice quiet section of the island. We rent a private little villa from a couple that are just a blast to stay with, private pool which is like being in heaven every day that you are there.
We will return and stay in Oyster Pond again.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank lovetosnorkel1

New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great area for a short trip - need a car to do more”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I didn't want to drive anywhere and staying in Oyster Pond for 4 nights was perfect. You can walk to the marina (spend a day in St. Barts) and Dawn Beach, which was gorgeous. Dinghy Dock Bar and Mr. Busbys Bar on Dawn Beach are fun, casual spots for great food and drinks.

The marina and Oyster Pond area can be buggy - so make sure you have mosquito repellent. Only downfall was I wasn't prepared until Day 2 :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LBinNYC
“Holidays”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

My stay at the oyster bay was a very good one as a local It was the first time that I took the advantage of stay at a hotel on the island the staff was very helpful and friendly and did not treat us no differently than the other guest from abroad .
We stayed in a timeshare unit and it was great we also met with a timeshare rep Beverly who realy took time out to inform us about time share at the resort.
Brenda Brandy also made shure our stay was good on small complain they should have elevators LOL but good work guys I would recommend the resort to anyone
My name is Guy Simmon a local video producer on the island me and my girl will go back

Groves, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Quiet Location with Great Views”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

My mom and I stayed at the Oyster Bay Beach Resort. I took many pretty pictures of the whole area. It has restuarants and activities on the marina. Definitely looking forward to going back again.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Heather K
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Community”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We feel in love with Oyster Pond. We met super friendly locals and had great dining experiences. OP was one of favorite parts of the island.

Visited December 2013