“Beau Beau's fun beach side” 4 of 5 bubbles

Beau Beau's
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Oyster Pond
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats, View, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Stunning views of Dawn Beach from our open air deck. Dine and listen to the waves.Enjoyed our varied menu at very reasonable prices.Also you cannot beat our special on $1 all day Corona beers and the best deal in town .25 cents Coronitas from 3:30-4:00 pm every day.
Tennessee
“Beau Beau's fun beach side”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is a little restaurant over looking Dawn Beach at Oyster Bay Resort. The food was typical beach fare, service was good, scenery was terrific. They also had live entertainment several nights a week. A great place to eat after a day on the beach and not wanting to get dressed up for a big night out.

Visited April 2014

Inverness, Illinois
“Good Johnny cakes, rest if meal average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Like other reviews, we ate here our first night because we were tired and hungry from traveling and this was a convenient spot. Ordered seafood that wasn't bad just nothing that interesting. You can do a lot better on this island. Nice patio view of the ocean. Live music. Flamingo dancers.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Naperville, Illinois
“Not a bad beachbar/restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I know I'm supposed to eat seafood in St Maarten, but we just landed and I was still on CHicago time and appetite. They have great fried CHicken here. Add a MaiTai and "BOOM" great 1st meal . Add a great performer on Saturday evening and wow - great time. Be sure to go on Saturday night when the house performer is there - he sounds like Lionel RIchie.

Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“It was perfect until..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Beau Beau's BEWARE: First night dinner was a disaster.We ordered pizza cannibale--tomato sauce, MOZZARELLA CHEESE,onions, red and green peppers, mushrooms, olives, italian sausage. It was good but the problem was I received the pizza WITHOUT the mozzarella cheese. I said it is fine for now and will mention it later before leaving and truly was not a big deal. I was told that I would have to pay EXTRA $1 if I wanted cheese on my leftover pizza. Pay extra? I never got the cheese from the start!I even showed my leftover pizza to the chef and did not see his missing cheese.I could have demanded a NEW pizza from the beginning but did not since I can always just add the cheese and heat it up in the microwave. It is the principle people! The hostess apologized and said that the cook has a different menu. Well that has to be updated to coincide with the dining menu don't you think? But Then later someone dropped off grated mozzarella to our
room..way too late as we already got upset.

1 Thank maiafnp
new england
“WONDERFUL!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was our 1st experience with Beau Beau's and I must say, the fried chicken dinner is the BEST on the island. So good we returned the next night!! I've only had fried chicken like this in the South.....very crispy and savory. Very delicious!! We had the coconut shrimp as a starter both nights. Large, chunky shrimp in a wonderfully coconut laden crust. The best we've had in a long time! Simply delicious! The view is to die for....right on/in the water. Very special!
Lest we not forget, Diane, our waitress! She is worth the visit!! Friendly, knowledgeable and witty.
I highly recommend this restaurant..

• Visited February 2014