After trading in our 2BR timeshare week for a week at Oyster Bay in a 1BR, we weren't sure what we'd get once we got there. As soon as we drove into the resort we were so happy with our choice. The resort location is great, although a little out of the way. The amenities are great and the room was beautiful with enough room for 4 of us. The kitchen was easy to use for several meals during our stay and we loved the private balcony that sits over the water. The staff was excellent and we were really sad to leave. It is a great resort on a beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg