We have been members at Oyster Bay for 14 years. Everyone there is like family. We come for three weeks each year, usually weeks 10, 11 & 12. in 2014 we will be there for 4 weeks. In Feb 2013 our daughter was diagnosed wirh a rare brain tumor, the 2nd time in 6 years..We had to cancel at the last minute. Ann Marie Brooks was so kind as to waive late cancellation fee..After surgery, & treatment, a benefit was held for our daughter. Josh Gold, the managing partner, kindly donated a week's stay at Oyster Bay. The benefit was a great success. Everyone at the resort has been so kind..The most beauriful place in the Carribean, with the most wonderful staff..We would not trade this for anything. Bringing our daughter & her husband for their first visit in Feb. 2014. I know it will be the first of many. Sincerely, Sue & Jeff Becker..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg