We just got back from one of the best trips we have ever taken. Oyster Bay Beach Resort is amazing. From the moment we walked in, to the time we left, everyone was friendly, and courteous towards all the guests. Thank you to Jennifer, Bernadette, Terri, and Greg!!!! No complaints or criticism what so ever about the hotel, grounds and beach. Food was great, both at Infinity, and Beau Beau's. Busby's beach bar, and Daniels by the Sea is worth going to as well. Just a short walking distance. Fresh croissants in the morning at the local convenience store were good as well. Make sure you book a 1/2 day or 6 hour snorkeling with Captain Allen's at the marina, right in front of the main entrance. All in all, we were very pleased, and recommend OBBR. We are not timeshare people, but our room for the week was very accommodating for 2 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg