We came to St. Maarten in 2004 for the first time on a cruise. Our cab driver recommended Dawn Beach due to surf conditions that day. We have come back every year and for the last 4 years, 3 times a year. We own multiple weeks now at Oyster Bay Beach Resort. You may read petty reviews by people looking for something Oyster doesn't offer. Oyster offers great views, attentive staff and great food all within a mile of this resort. It is for people looking for a peaceful, relaxing break from the grind. We do not own "points" we own at Oyster Bay Beach Resort and that's what we want. If you try it, you will be impressed. If you try it and it doesn't fit your needs, don't come back. There are many of us who love this place and the type of experience it represents.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg