This past March my friends and I decided to spend our spring break in St. Martin. We chose Oyster Bay because of the great reviews we had heard from family and friends. The resort was exceptional. The staff go above and beyond for their guests and always have a huge smile to offer. The rooms our in perfect conditions and provide a lot of amenities. I really recommend this resort to anyone trying to find a peaceful and beautiful place in paradise. You won't regret staying at Oyster Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg