We have been owners for about 20 years but have only been twice, most recently in May. Oyster Bay's greatest asset is its staff. They are extremely friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful location, excellent pool, small but adequate beach both with wait service. I highly recommend getting a massage at the spa-HEAVENLY!!! There is something so relaxing about being in the Caribbean. My only complaint is that we felt our room had become a bit shabby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg