We arrived to a wonderful friendly
Front desk clerk named Brenda. She was welcoming and warm true Gem to this property! A nice young man named Tierce took us to our room and was warm and welcoming. We were able to have a ocean view room which is a must here! The rooms are great for a person looking to have meals in the room. We weren't interested in that. But room was dingy unfortunately you can see stains on some parts of the furniture which grosses me out! The bath room is a very dated shower is really old! The pool is beautiful and in the morning it's a gem of a sight looking out to the beautiful waters! But give it some time and it's over run by a bunch of kids and tourist! Not what I want to see on my vacation! It's kinda has a hokey feel to this property! I would not stay there again..... Ps it's a time share property and I could hear and see the poor people being pressured to buy and when they said no I'm guessing it turned ugly cause you could see the sales persons attitudes change! I was traveling with my oldest daughter so we weren't bothered to take a tour but I would have said no. The beach is beautiful right off of the restaurant Beau Beaus which is good for a meal by the water! There is a lot of seaweed that washes up on the shore over and over again all day long! The Beach attendant Yohan worked continually to rake and pick up all day long everyday we were there! He also has to help the guest with snorkel gear and the beach chairs and umbrellas! I hope he is paid extra for he's work
Cause it looked like he had one of the hardest jobs there. But need to give him a shout out...He helped my daughter and I with our snorkels and when a woman at the concierge desk refused to take my snorkel gear back at the end of the day after the beach had closed he over heard and took back and got my slip and brought it back for me the lady at the concierge wasn't very nice at all! Yohan was just a helpful employee going above and beyond good customer service ! Same as the employees I mentioned! I was asked a few times at the pool and restaurants for a tip when I was signing my bill. Tacky I thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg