A very unpleasant experience. They are all about pushing timeshare all the time. They offer things "for free", and then when they later understand you are not interested in timeshare they charge you anyway. That to me is nothing better than robbery. We felt constantly chased. Adding to that, the room was a little less than average, no air co in the bathroom and very uncomfortable beds. Bar, restaurant and lobby very charmless and outdated. And all the time very noisy with either sales people or lousy singers on full speaker volume. The only good thing about this place is the really good neighbour restaurants outside the resort. So choose the bay, not the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg