“Truly Spectacular”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mary4394
Richmond Hill, GA
“Truly Spectacular”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Let me start by saying I am extremely picky. I actually found this rental on VRBO. I have rented from there at least twice before and the pictures were always much better than the actual place. That was definitely not the case with the Lighthouse Condo. When my family and I walked in the door we were all very impressed. The views from every room are spectacular. I think it was my 21 year old son that said, "Mom, you did good!" Everything about the place was great from the furnishings, to the mattresses and bed linens, the kitchen furnishings, etc. The condo was also extremely clean. We also enjoyed the rooftop pool as well as the Oyster Bay Resort pool. I could go on and on. In addition, dealing with the owner was nothing but a pleasure. She was about as prompt as anyone could be anytime I e-mailed her. My family and I had a fabulous vacation at the Lighthouse Condo.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
travelwiz...
San Diego, California
“epic condo experience”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

The views are large, stunning location on the point between a marina and the ocean. The condo was spotless and and felt brand new. You c a n walk to every thing within 5 minutes, grea t location. We had a good experience with renting from SKY, we hope to rent a large villa from them next time as we will be bri n going a large crew

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
5 Sep 2014
We were very happy to host your group and always enjoy learning about the outcome of your trip. The SKY team inspects every property ensuring an amazing experience, it sounds like you had a great one! This is so good to hear, thanks again for renting from skyluxuryrenals.com!
Todd M
Richmond, Virginia
“Spacious condo and awesome location”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This is our second trip to St. Marten in 4 years and our prior condo was only a mile away from this one. The views from the point are awesome. This private villa shares the beach and amenities with Oyster Bay Resort and you have full use of the pool, bar and concierge service at Oyster Bay. We had a couple of issues with the condo during our stay, but they are addressed quickly. The staff at Sky Properties is great to work with. They answered emails almost immediately and hooked us up with a small car rental company that met us at the airport on both arrival and departure. From this condo, you can get to Orient Beach in about 20 minutes and Grand Case in less than 30. We will definitely go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size and cold a/c.
Liked least: Fridge.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
IL.
Reviewed 21 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing