See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2011

i have just returned from such a pleasant stay at this guest house, with my two children aged 3 & 10. Helen and Tony made us feel so welcome from the minute we parked on the drive. this hospitality continued throughout the whole of our stay.We stayed for one night (unfortunately), wish it could of been longer. the owners really do put you at ease from the moment you walk through the door and they were so good with my children, they even knocked on our door at night to show my son the badgers feeding in their garden.superb setting, lovely house and garden, spectacular views. Lots of wildlife:- as well as the badgers, there were pheasant, robins, squirrels and rabbits-kids loved it.......Food was lovely, homemade bread and jams...mmmm, the blackcurrant is well recommended. :o).our room was spotless just like the whole house.....great facilities.
Would recommend to anyone a big thank you to Helen and Tony......we will return.
:).

Room tip: All rooms are equal - spotless.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My husband and I Went on our first visit with our dogs to medowcroft, were we found Rosemary and Linda very welcoming both to ourselves and the dogs.
The rooms Were cosy and clean Brekfeast was excellent.
Will be visiting again.
Debbie And Neil Brackenridge and the dogs :-)

Date of stay: June 2011