“Most memorable trip of my life!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Nest - The coziest place for Family time. Where life begins and love never ends.
Swimming Pool Day View Swimming pool night view in its splendour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool Day View
Swimming pool night view in its splendour
pool
Paddy fields view from the apartment earlier
Greener Paddy fields view from the apartment now
Pathways
The living room with couch set & coffee table
New decor Living Room
wide angle view of living room
Living room complete with couch and TV set
Art
Spacious Living room with european styled access to Dining area
Spacey and airy
Master Bedroom with wardrobe and the view
Master bedroom with AC and attached Bathroom cum toilet
Master Bedrom with wardrobe
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom
View from 2nd Bedroom
Furnished kitchen with 24 hrs hot water connection
Kitchen with all crockery etc
Kitchen View
Pathways and lawn - rear view from 2nd bedroom and kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen with Hob and Chimney
A dining table set for meals together
View from the Dining Area
For romantic meals together
Dining Area
Dining Area with rear View
Rear Entrance in fron of the lawn
Bathroom with Hot bathtub
surrounding locale next to the apartment
Chapora Beach
Morjim Beach view 5.5 km approx
Chapora beach view 5.5 km approx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bhartiagr...
Chandigarh, India
“Most memorable trip of my life!”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I always trust my sister (Sonal Gupta) for having booked a wonderful place to accommodate ourselves when we are out for a vacation.
But "The Nest" was Fantastic. Thank you so much Mr Joseph for such a great home which was just like another home in a not-so-acquainted vacation spot.

The Nest is situated in a wonderful place in which you'll have peace, comfort and its far away from any kind of noise. The HOME (yes, its a home for me), is well furnished and well equipped. As I am a kitchen-friendly girl, I found each and everything in the kitchen. The bathroom is something, you would love to spend your bathing time in.
And the BEDROOM, Bedroom was like the best place of this home. It had AC, a super comfy bed, a good almirah and several draws to put your stuff instead of throwing it on your bed, like i always do. The TV, home theatre, Fluffy & Comfy Sofa, and ofcourse TATA SKY absolutely made our vacation time JHINGA-LALA. I remember how I used to throw myself on that sofa after a tiring-explore-goa-trip & watch music channels.

Not only in day time, but also in the night, the nest looks awesome. If you look out of your room, you may see a well maintained garden with awesome lights lamps.

We were four girls. Whenever we had any confusion, we called Mr Joseph like we call a very close friend. FROM the beaches, casinos, scooters on rent, home delivery restaurants TO "how does the GAS STOVE work", he was always there for us over the phone. I mean Mr Joseph never behaved like he's the owner of the house or anything.
Mr Joseph, you're awesome! God Bless you! <3
Lalitha, The care taker of the home, is so sweet, polite and adorable, that you want to keep that lady with you. She is also just a call away and a lady with very warm and welcoming attitude.

In short, to give words to my experience, I would like to say, that you may face a bit problems at your own home. But in the nest, you would never face any kind of problem. In The NEST, you will take just few minutes to be accustomed and in a couple of minutes, you would just feel like home.
AND if you're a bit late and you don't have conveyance on the first day, then one must explore the Swimming pool.
Even the watchman (of both day and night shifts) are friendly and became our friends! :D

I loved it! <3

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: AC Bedrooms & Ambiance. Location. Swimming Pool. Everything!
Liked least: I'm still thinking.
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Oct 2014
The sonal gang if I may call you I am sure you gals won't take offence. What do I say to a review like this...simply humbled, hats off. It is pleasure that I could be of help to you. Am a avid traveller myself feel alienated in new places so know how it feels when people don't help you at new places probably this experience let's me guide my guest. Goa is beautiful if you explore it the right way. I am glad I am able put up a good picture of goa. You are always welcome again. Do refer me out to your peers. And yes pls call me Joseph let's drop the Mr to the more elegant resorts and 5 star hotels.
Cheers!
India
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

16 Oct 2014
Hi Sonal - i am glad i could of help to you. it was my pleasure guiding you through. The nest always welcomes you. Do refer me out to your peers. Looking forward to see you in future
cheers! joseph
Vimal S
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 11 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Its a beautiful fully furnished house with all the amenities as promised. Though found a little difficult at first to locate the place it is decently close to most beaches in North Goa. If you are looking for a calm and pleasant stay the nest is hugely recommended.

Your age range 25-34
17 Sep 2014
Thank you Vimal for the review. Goa sleeps early and goa still being beautiful for its rural and Portuguese colony looks becomes quiet post 8 pm. Since your arrival was late hence the initial inconvenience however I am glad u enjoyed the place at its fullest will gladly be waiting to host you again.
Cheers!
Sudhansu...
Mumbai, India
“Great place, calm & serene...”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Excellent place, surrounded by green. Lovely locality. Calm surroundings. Definitely would go again and again...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness, green surroundings, calm environment
Liked least: None whatsoever
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Aug 2014
you are always welcome thank you sooo much do refer my place midst your peers!
cheers!
smittap
Hyderabad, India
“Perfect Place... a total value for Money :)”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

WE absolutely loved this well maintained 2bhk. Everything was as advertised. The access to the fully equipped kitchen was a necessity for us as we were travelling with a 4 yr old.The pool was an added advantage. The beaches were within a 30 min distance and shops were easily accessible.The house is located in a peaceful area and offers u a relaxed atmosphere.
Mr. Joseph Cordoza is wonderful.Right from the booking, till we left, he was wonderfully co-opeartive and always just a phonecall away.
Thanks Mr. Cordoza for making our stay awesome and have already recommended it to a couple of friends. And we also hope to come back for another mindblowing Goa experience soon:)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fully equipped kitchen...it was a necessity for us as we were travelling with a 4 yr old
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
1 Jul 2014
Dear chandrashekhar n suman
I m so glad tht you loved my place and ambience. It makes me happy when my guest go home smiling . Feel
a sense of pride tht I am a part to making ur happy memories.
cheers
joseph
Gujarat
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
16 May 2014
Dear Amit - It was my pleasure hosting you. Loved to interact with someone who seemed to love driving long distance... am quiet a driving enthusiast myself. I am glad i could help you and be of your service.... Have a beautiful time keep smiling.... cheers Joseph
Rajasthan
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
16 May 2014
Hey Maheep - What separates the Nest from other places is the rapport that i am able to strike with my guest. lets leave the formality to the high grade hotels... whats say. I am so glad you enjoyed my place. With a review like your do i need to market my place further ...i think not!! VERY humbled with your review. Do buzz me and i will be at all out to host you again. Do refer me to your peers!.... Thanks a ton....Cheers! Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing