“An awesome property, away from the hustle...”
other travellers have booked this property
The Nest - The coziest place for Family time. Where life begins and love never ends.
Swimming Pool Day View Swimming pool night view in its splendour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool Day View
Swimming pool night view in its splendour
pool
Paddy fields view from the apartment earlier
Greener Paddy fields view from the apartment now
Pathways
The living room with couch set & coffee table
New decor Living Room
wide angle view of living room
Living room complete with couch and TV set
Art
Spacious Living room with european styled access to Dining area
Spacey and airy
Master Bedroom with wardrobe and the view
Master bedroom with AC and attached Bathroom cum toilet
Master Bedrom with wardrobe
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom
View from 2nd Bedroom
Furnished kitchen with 24 hrs hot water connection
Kitchen with all crockery etc
Kitchen View
Pathways and lawn - rear view from 2nd bedroom and kitchen
Fully equipped Kitchen with Hob and Chimney
A dining table set for meals together
View from the Dining Area
For romantic meals together
Dining Area
Dining Area with rear View
Rear Entrance in fron of the lawn
Bathroom with Hot bathtub
surrounding locale next to the apartment
Chapora Beach
Morjim Beach view 5.5 km approx
Chapora beach view 5.5 km approx
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 88 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
ishagerag
“An awesome property, away from the hustle bustle...”
Reviewed 12 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We booked The Nest for a three nights stay in the month of March. Picked the place after much research on the internet and a couple of conversations with Joseph, the owner and totally loved the property. It is a well maintained two BHK flat that opens into a garden on one side. We were two couples with a kid each- the garden was a great place for the kids to have fun and have their own space to run around and enjoy! The place is well kept and the swimming pool of the apartments is well maintained too. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils and appliances. The care-taker is a mid aged woman who comes on request and is willing to give you a hand in cleaning and in cooking too, if you need her help (you need to pay her directly for this). The owner, Joseph, is very helpful too. Along with our booking confirmation, came a well documented guide for Goa as well as for all nearby places. We carried prints of this document and it came really handy through our stay in Goa. Joseph also guided us well on the best places for water sports in Goa and with car rentals. Through his contacts, we hired a car for two full days and that was one of the best decisions we made as it gave us full flexibility to enjoy Goa without worrying about booking cabs every now and then. All in all, The Nest made our stay in Goa totally memorable! We left with a promise to be back again :) Soon, very soon .....

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peaceful location of the property and the pool.
Liked least: Nothing as such
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
13 Jun 2016
Hey thanks Isha. Totally floored!! with your review. At the end of day reviews like these put smiles on me and gives me satisfaction. Small steps to .make the world a little better. This Couldn't be possible unless there are guests like you.
Just give me a buzz when you visit again. Humbled! Cheers!
satyenpan...
Vadodara, India
“Excellent stay at The Nest”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We had lovely stay at The Nest last November during Diwali holidays. Place is very quiet, calm and clean. All amenities mentioned on listing are there. Mr. Joseph is very helpful. He provided good reference for bike rentals, places to visit and also good places to for food. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks.

Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Apr 2016
Hey Satyen - thanks for the review really appreciate that even after 5 months you recall that says it all that the stay helped u build good memories. Do visit again and I will glad to host you again.
Cheers! Joseph
Neet K
Belgaum, India
“Excellent.”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

It was a vry nice experience n pleasant stay..., Just loved the place (flat ), very clean and hygiene.
Location is also very good , its soo cool and calm.. My whole family n me enjoyed alot. Thank u so much... Would love to visit again n again to the same place...!! :)

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
15 Jan 2016
Always a pleasure hosting my repeat customers. Thank you for the trust.
Hope I am able to keep maintaining the standards
cheers!
mangala20...
Bengaluru, India
“Family Holiday Goa”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I had a lovely stay, the place is a bit remote from calangute & baga beach, 10-15min drive. Its very quiet & calm, the room had both AC and a fan, a balcony with a garden view and a very comfort bed, 24/7 hot water. there is a kitchen with fridge, oven, mixie etc.
Apartment owner Mr. Joseph was always very helpful from check in till check out. Thanks a ton to him. Thanks to care taker also.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
13 Jan 2016
Thank you Mangala and Vinay... It was a pleasure hosting you.
As my listing says the nest gives a true flavor of goa. A beautiful serene
Village setup yet well connected. I am sure u enjoyed the scenic
Drives too. Do visit again and I will be glad to host you again.
Cheers!!! Joseph
Saikat D
“NESTalgic !”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The other members of our trip was not so happy when, after a long research over net, I had finally decided to book 'The Nest' for our 3 nights stay in Goa, becoz they were very keen for some other option with sea view from the room itself. But finally it is agreed by all as one of the best place in Goa to relax and move around with it's all connecting geographic position located in a serene village but at the same time having all modern facilities within your reach - from room to surroundings. And the credit of that farm but wise decision obviously goes to all the past reviewers whose every +ve remarks is proved to be true from all angles. So readers do not hesitate anymore and lock your days with Joseph whom you always find just a phone call away for any kind of assistance during your stay in 'The Nest' - be it in the early morning for booking a cab, or in the late night when u r puzzled with your next day's tour plan - anything. He had been found available whenever we gave a call and trying his best to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
To share one of our experience, initally we faced some difficulties to trace the property (though the bldg is made on a wide motorable road) and Joseph kept in continuous touch with us with directions till we reach the heaven 'Blue Lagoon ' - a superbly built and very very well maintained housing apartment. And from the time we stepped in the self-serviced apartment till we left for our residence, it was a real pleasant and charming stay throughout as and sometimes beyond our expectation - which has resulted me suffering in NESTalgia !!! will definitely stay again without a second thought, if go within a group of 6-7 people.
Joseph ... thanx for hosting us with various inputs which had made our touring smoother ... just 2 small things : 1) you may ask your guests to track "B&F Blue Lagoon Apartments" using 'GPS' in their smartphones wherever possible, which will take them to the doorstep of the property(this was found by my 12 yrs old son and was of true help later everytime we were returning back from our local sightseeings); and 2)in your guide book, if u pls add the timings during which the Churches, Temples, Forts etc. remains open, it will be additional help for your guests.
Thanx and Kudos !!

11 Nov 2015
Phew Saikat! With reviews like these I could compose a review anecdote travelogues book all in one. I am sure it will be a hotseller at least in goa. No offence meant I am truly humbled with your review thank you soooo much. I keep saying there are guest and there are GUEST. You were definitely there, I loved answering your queries gives me a sense of pride that I could help in my small ways. I have taken your feedback and will incorporate those changes for sure. I didn't know you were using GPS I would have shared the link I guessed I missed that part but must say you got a smart tech savvy kid.
Finally do refer me to your peers. And yes do visit again I am just a call away.
Cheers! Joseph
Shiv S
“Had a wonderful stay... great place and affordable price”
Reviewed 2 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

It was a wonderful stay for us for 4 days, very peaceful place and most of the visiting places/beaches were within the range of 6-10 kms which really allowed us to cover almost all of them.

On top of that, the owner of the home was very helpful in providing places to visit and best places for lunch and dinner and his choices were awesome.

Overall had a great trip.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
2 Nov 2015
Thanks Shiv - it was a pleasure hosting you guys. Do visit again. I could just help you with basic information as I was travelling myself. I happy the info was useful.
Do refer me out to your peers.
Cheers!
Avilash P
Pune, India
“Best Place to stay with friendly Owner”
Reviewed 5 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Booked this place just few days back and travelled to the place mentioned.Well you would feel the best place to stay and enjoy if you want to booze at the place itself.No restrictions felt within the stay ,Rooms well maintained and with large beds which can accomodate 3 each.Will definitely recommend my friends for the stay if available.Thanks for the Bike rent as notified to buy and for the Help to list out bplaces to visit for.

Your age range 25-34
5 Oct 2015
Hi Avilash
Thank you for the review. You are welcome to visit again and rest assured I will make it interesting for you to explore more things in goa. Yes pls do refer me to your friends.
Viva goa cheers! Joseph
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing