We stayed here for 6 weeks. The grounds and pool are beautiful, however, it certainly does not have a resort feel to it. We found it very uncomfortable as far as the friendliness of the owners . There are way too many rules, for example, if you wanted to go lay by the pool and have a drink and snacks, it was not allowed. You would have to go to the bar/restaurant and have a drink or a meal, if the bar/restaurant was open. The pool was closed each evening at 7 p.m....The kitchen was sparslely equiped, as was the one set of sheets, pillow cases, tea towel, and bath towels.There was no barbeque that we were led to believe there would be. You definately need to have a car if you want to travel to the beach. We would never stay there again.,..if you are going to spend the money on renting a car, you might as well find a spot on the beach...there are many other condos that have an ocean view and for less $$ and restaurants within walking distances. The pool, gym and landscaping was about the nicest part of the resort. There kindergarten rules on the back of each door definately have to go....when we read them, we felt like we were back in grade school...Just not the place I want to spend my vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These fully Furnished Executive one and two bedroom homes are available for rent in a Gated Resort community in the up and coming area of Punta Chame. Satellite with a 42" Plasma TV and internet is also included in the cost of the rental of the house. There is full cooking facilities dining area and a living room area. There is also air conditioning and a security system. This exclusive resort is a intimate gated community one mile off the Pan-American highway on the road to the the up and coming popular destination of Punta Chame and 40 minutes from the city of Panama. Punta Chame has 22 miles of white sand beach and is the first beaches you come to on the Pacific side coming out of Panama City. There is a large pool up and running on the resort. Punta Chame Resort features a Classic Rock lounge and the restaurant is scheduled to be open soon. Major shopping, golf, medical and the beach are within 10 minutes of the property. There are also many activities available in the nearby areas for the tourist including, kiteboarding, surfing, deep-sea fishing, kayaking, jungle boat tours, a visit to a volcano in El Valle etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Punta Chame Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Chame Club And Resort
- Punta Chame Club Hotel Punta Chame
- Punta Chame Club & Resort Panama