“Had a very great day”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$225.89*
and up
Private Tour: Prosecco Wine Tasting Day Trip with...
Ranked #66 of 213 Tours in City of Venice
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My husband joseph and I had a lovely time in Venice , went !down the canal, it toke my breath away, we feel like we in another world.

1  Thank St_KittsAnnie
"wonderful trip"
"group tour"
"great guide"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"well worth the money"
"ship"
in 4 reviews
"giovanni"

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Our norwegian wineclub "Bollinger 98" has for several years traveled to different countries and wine aerias in Europe. September 2012 our group of 14 people went to Verona. We had a two days wine tour to the Amarone/Valpolicella and Euganean hills aerias. The tours were great. Mario took us to some very nice wineries were we tasted the best wines. The farmers were very friendly and gave us a lot of interesting information. We had some wonderful lunches at local restaurants with nice atmosphere.
Mario is an exellent guide with high competance about the aeria and wine production. He is the best guide we have met so far.
We highly recommend Mario and these tours.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

My boyfriend and I just arrived back from a long weekend in Venice where we had the pleasure of meeting Mario for a private wine tasting. Mario was a fantastic guide! He took us to an authentic wine bar and then restaurant in Venice where we sampled and learned about the locally produced wine. He was also very helpful in providing more general recommendations and advice about what to see and where to go around the city.

If you're looking for a tour that is equal parts fun, relaxing and educational, than Mario is your guy! We could not have picked a more perfect activity for our romantic weekend.

1  Thank Kristen A
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I was in Venice this November with my family of four: my wife, my 12 year old daughter, my 10 year old son and I. I wanted to take a trip with them to an area of ​small wine producers, to enjoy the scenery, good food and, for me and my wife, also a little bit of good wine. I found Mario and it was a stroke of pure luck - the landscape was magnificent, the food great and the wine was a real surprise (it ranges from white to full-bodied reds). A must do.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This November, our group of 3 friends was visiting Venice and we wanted to do something different, so we found the Prosecco wine tour with Mario. The tour was amazing, we visited two wineries where the owners could not have been friendlier or more helpful. In between the two winery visits we had a wonderful lunch of healthy food all freshly prepared by the welcoming family who runs the restaurant. If you are in Venice or in the area, this is a must!

Mario was very personable and spoke excellent English. He was a wealth of knowledge about the area and wine. We learned alot in a fun and laid back atmosphere.

I highly recommend this guide and tour company. Good job.

4  Thank Juliann S