The position is perhaps the sole positive attribute to this this restaurant but that is it! The pizza was not bad but then again where wouldn't you eat a decent pizza in Italy!!
1. Unbearable sewage stench at our table.
2. Rough and poor mannered service.
3. Filthy menus. Thorn, stained, creased and dirty.
4. Medium - Low quality food.
5. Reasonable price compared to Venice prices, but still low value for what you eat.
This place is aimed for mass tourists.They don't really care as long that they can get huge turnarounds at the tables. First they lure you to sit at a table, then they can't wait to kick you out of it and get others seated instead of you.
Unfortunately in Venice this is common practice...
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.