“The quality of the apartment was only exceeded by...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 49 reviews

Reviews from our community

Keith E
Rome, Italy
“The quality of the apartment was only exceeded by the service!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

What a lovely and well appointed apartment. The view across the Lagoon toward Murano was beautiful, with occasional views of the mountains. Elisa our host, met us at the motorboat to escort us to her apartment. I have never had such a concise and informative briefing on both the area and an apartment. She is a lovely lady and a gracious host. We encountered a couple of very minor issues upon which she immediately responded at our door. We couldn't have asked for better service. All of the city's major attractions are well within walking distance of this apartment, although using the motorboat remains an option. I would certainly stay here the next time we visit Venice!

Date of stay: July 2014

slorenz00...
Berlin, Germany
“Simply wonderful”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We can recommend the flat full. You have modern furnitures and a complete kitchen (all german stuff ;-)), a view to Murano, a central point in Venice (direct to the airport or to Santa Lucia), 10 min to the Coop. And yout contact Elisa is very helpful. Greeting

Date of stay: April 2014
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Michelle...
Redondo Beach, California
“Loved everything about this beautiful apartment especially the view.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Plane tickets were booked, and I got tasked by my husband to find the apartment we would stay at in Venice. Oh, fun. Vacation planning is not my best skill. To be honest, I actually get a little nervous and stressed out about the whole process. I had my iPad and iPhone in front of me, both with way too many tabs open of endless possibilities of places to stay. Let's face it, it's difficult making the decision on where to stay, for what you hope to be a fabulous vacation. After reading review after review of various places, and seeing there was not even one complaint for this apt, I decided to go with this one.

We arrived at the Fondamente Nuove by the Alilaguna motorboat and Elisa was there to greet us and guide us to the house. This was special service, in my opinion. At this point, we had been traveling for the past 2 weeks in Rome and Florence, so it was extra nice not having to think, trying to find the apt with all our bags. I should mention, we had 2 kids with us, a 4 y.o. and an 18 month old, strollers, and lots of luggage. As I began to open my stroller to put my son in, Elisa told me there would be no need. We were literally steps away from the apt. This location is super convenient.

We walked into the apt and the living room has two huge windows looking out to the promenade and the waterfront. What a view! It is just so beautiful. We absolutely loved it. The hubs and I sipped on our coffee in the mornings, looking out onto the Venetian lagoon while the kids loved looking out at the vaporettos and speed boats.

The rest of the apt is amazing, as well. I feel as if the pictures don't do it justice. You can tell it was newly renovated with things we would put in our own home, not just cheap stuff you'd put in a rental. The air condition units were all new and worked well in the bedrooms and living room. My husband loved the kitchen. Everything was new and organized. What I really liked was that the kitchen and bathroom were super clean. No dingy feeling at all. Elisa really thought of everything, I even loved the quality of the towels that were provided. What can I say, I'm a girl. You feel like you're staying at a family or friend's place, and not in a rental.

There's a great restaurant right around the corner that serves delicious pizza. The supermarket is also just a 5 min walk away. The location is also convenient to see all the sites. We walked everywhere and we had 2 kids in tow.

Elisa provides you with an awesome, very organized binder of recommendations, maps and local tips of Venice. This is most definitely my best pick out of all our vacation getaways. We enjoyed our time there and I really hope our travels bring us back to Venice. I would love to stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
adrija
Hertfordshire
“A wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Right from the time of booking and throughout our stay , Eliza the owner is friendly and helpful ,meeting us at the water bus stop and taking us to the apartment . She was efficient , organised and gave very valuable suggestions which we were pleased with .
The apartment is extremely well equipped and sparkling clean but also elegantly decorated . It has a beautiful view over to the Isola and very convenient for the few steps over to the water bus transfer to the airport as well as the vaporetto . It is only a short stroll to the Rialto and other attractions. The apartment was spacious and comfortable for a family of 4 and the kitchen had all the equipment needed for a keen cook . We have stayed in many holiday properties over the years but this one was special !

Date of stay: April 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean but also beautifully decorated . Extra pillows , towels and blankets .
Liked least: Nothing , everything was of high standard .
Travelling group: Young Children

Delnapot
Edzell, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This is a beautiful apartment, spotlessly clean and very well equipped. Elisa (the owner) provided excellent suggestions on where to shop, restaurants to try and interesting places to visit. Venice is a unique city that was well worth visiting and if we are able to return this flat would be my first choice.

Date of stay: March 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment was modern, clean and the kitchen was very well equipped.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.