Perfect place to stay if you are in the region. Small (6 rooms), nice couple that runs it (and the lady is from Scotland), very good food and prestigious atmosphere. Excellent restaurant with very good service. Tennis court at the backyard. Only minus is that there not are a pool at the hotel- Otherwise amazingly good. Thanks for a very nice stay Mikael & Biljana from Sweden that where bicycling through Medoc/Bordeaux..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is in the heart of the Médoc and the appellations of Haut Médoc, St Estephe, Pauillac, St Julien, Moulis, Listrac & Margaux lie between Bordeaux and our Chateau. Don’t forget to make time for a beach visit as well! There are miles of fabulous beaches just 10 minutes drive from our door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Chateau Beau Jardin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beau Jardin Bordeaux
- Hotel Chateau Beau Jardin France/Gaillan-En-Medoc