“Amazing place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Donsmnjnt...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Amazing place to stay”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

I stayed here with 2 of my friends (Gwendoline, my friend who booked it) for 3 days, 6-8 July 2018, we went for the jazz music festival called les 24 heures du swing. The location is very strategic, I could just walk for 5 minutes to the music festival.

I had an amazing stay in here. The bedroom was clean, nice and spacious. The pool was superb, the temperature of the pool was perfect. They also have a nice dining room, kitchen and library which connected to the balcony. And from the balcony I had a great breakfast with a great view. All of the rooms were decorated nicely. They have a very nice garden where I can enjoy reading a book.

Hervé and Norbert as the hosts are very nice and friendly. They also provide some brochures for the informations of things to do around.

Overall, it is a recommended place to stay. I would love to go back again in the future.

Cheers,
Donda Tastet

Management Response
15 Jul 2018
Dear Donsmnjntak,
Thank you very much ! We were happy to share pur house with you and hope you come back soon !
Bests regards
Hervé
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing