Simply the best!!!!!!! Have been 4 days unforgetables....Mrs Carla & Nicole ...are the best..... The rooms are excellent...the breakfast are amazing....the chateau is perfect being sunny day or raining days...they have given the best recomendations to make around the chateau....it is a must have place to go !!!!!!!!!!! Un beso desde Spain,,,, Antonio Riera Velasco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château Lamothe, a family run chateau, situated the heart of the Bordeaux region is only 30 minutes from the international airport. Positioned equidistant between Bordeaux and St Emilion - 25 minutes drive- you are perfectly positioned to explore wine country. Tucked away in a rural environment within a small village, surrounded by its own spring fed moat with its swans and ducks. This private château underwent large renovations and was tastefully restored, modernised and decorated in 2012/2013 to provide a delightful French home with a high level of service and comfort. The bedrooms are luxiously and tastefully decorated all with en-suite bathrooms. Breakfasts are served either in our dinning room or our on stunning South facing terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Chateau Lamothe du Prince Noir - Bordeaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux Hotel Saint-Sulpice-Et-Cameyrac
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux France/Saint-Sulpice-Et-Cameyrac, Aquitaine