“A gem indeed”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mgmonk
Atlanta, Georgia
“A gem indeed”
Reviewed 28 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This home is wonderful. It is as large and spectacular as they advertise and even nicer inside than the pictures show.

A perfect home for a family, group of friends or business retreat. The setting, just outside of the village, is seniors and tranquil. I enjoyed cooking in the kitchen with the door open to the view of he mountains and village lights. While I didn't have time to enjoy the surroundings the next day, there is hiking, horseback, a pool on site and even a rock climbing wall on the property. But relaxing would be my personal favorite!

Finally, and maybe most important, the family that built the home and operates the business are unbelievably generous and kind. While I am not the typical customer (last minute booking and solo traveler), they made exceptions for me and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I don't recommend doing what I did (showing up alone and unannounced) as they may not appreciate me posting that on the Internet ;) but I can't say enough kind things about Bienve and his family.

¡Bueña suerta to them and bueña fortuna for me!

Management Response
29 May 2016
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
Really, it is not usual that a lone cyclotourist suddenly appears asking accommodation :), but for me that was not a problem but quite the opposite. He was also lucky for us to have such a friendly, sympathetic and careful guest. It will be a pleasure to see you again at our home with more time so you can enjoy more fully of our landscapes and activities. I will be glad to explain them and go with you if you want.
My best wishes for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing