“Wonderful!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great house - excellent bedrooms - lots of privacy - wonderful and kind hosts (Gema and Bienve) - we loved the beertap! - great pool (gated) - love love love! I want to go back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
EmilieinB...
Barcelona, Spain
“Great stay in large beautiful house”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We just spent 1 week in this property and loved it . We were a group of 4 adults & 5 kids . The house is large enough for everyone and the communal spaces are large .
Each bedroom has its own on suite so no problem when everyone need to get ready and the shower pressure is really good .

We used The barbecue dining room everyday for lunch and the house dining room for dinner . Both fit 12 people with no problem.

The bedrooms are large and comfortable and each has its own A/C system .

The outside space is big and makes it easy for the kids to play outside . It's very secure and safe . The pool was still cold but the kids used it everyday .

We also did a climbing class with the owner . He took the time to explain to each kid / adult how to climb and everyone enjoyed it .

The village is super small. A small supermarket, a little bar , a bakery so if you look for a place to go out every night this will be to quiet for you ! However there is a nice castle and a paintball center .

Almeria is 35 min away , parque natural cabo de gato 55min . Desierto de las tabernas 10 min.
It's a good location to explore the area .

Only piece missing is a jacuzzi !!!

Muchas gracias por todo fue una estancia estupenda !

Management Response
17 Apr 2017
I'm glad you liked the house and had fun in it. We are delighted to have you in our house, you are very kind, friendly and respectful guests. Thank you very much for your great comment.
mgmonk
Atlanta, Georgia
“A gem indeed”
Reviewed 28 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This home is wonderful. It is as large and spectacular as they advertise and even nicer inside than the pictures show.

A perfect home for a family, group of friends or business retreat. The setting, just outside of the village, is seniors and tranquil. I enjoyed cooking in the kitchen with the door open to the view of he mountains and village lights. While I didn't have time to enjoy the surroundings the next day, there is hiking, horseback, a pool on site and even a rock climbing wall on the property. But relaxing would be my personal favorite!

Finally, and maybe most important, the family that built the home and operates the business are unbelievably generous and kind. While I am not the typical customer (last minute booking and solo traveler), they made exceptions for me and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I don't recommend doing what I did (showing up alone and unannounced) as they may not appreciate me posting that on the Internet ;) but I can't say enough kind things about Bienve and his family.

¡Bueña suerta to them and bueña fortuna for me!

Management Response
29 May 2016
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
Really, it is not usual that a lone cyclotourist suddenly appears asking accommodation :), but for me that was not a problem but quite the opposite. He was also lucky for us to have such a friendly, sympathetic and careful guest. It will be a pleasure to see you again at our home with more time so you can enjoy more fully of our landscapes and activities. I will be glad to explain them and go with you if you want.
My best wishes for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing