Not very exciting, but a decent enough place to stay. The rooms were clean, the pool great, the bar adequate, and the staff friendly. It helps if you speak Greek or have a Greek-speaking companion
The breakfast was adequate, but not a great experience - please do not eat any other meal here - there are plenty of really good taverna just a short drive away.
I think I would baulk at the full price - we got a good deal off a Greek website
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperides Resort 4 star Hotel in Meganissi is a friendly place of leisure and entertainment by the sea, surrounded by trees and facing the sea from the slopes of a hill. The unique location of our facility provides all rooms with a majestic sea view of the Ionian Sea and the legendary island of Scorpios, owned by Aristotle Onassis. Within a scenery of trees embracing the crystal waters of the Ionian, visitors can stroll around the small villages of the island or enjoy the comfort and calm of a cold drink by the pool, overlooking a most enchanting view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Esperides Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperides Hotel Spartochori
- Esperides Hotel Lefkas
- Esperides Resort Hotel Meganisi, Greece - Spartochori