Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
US$24
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
All reviews beautiful sunrise feel like family solo traveller thai style low season james island beach accommodation wind
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I stayed here for two weeks in a front row bungalow, and loved every moment. The food is great, the location just meters from the sea was heavenly, and sabai sabai itself has a great chilled atmosphere that allows you to just relax and enjoy. I had an accident whilst i was there, and everyone was so helpfull and kind to me, that i still managed to have a great last few days, even if my physical health was not top notch.
Have recomended it to lots of my friends, and will definately be back some day.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Sabai Sabai is the best! I have stayed here twice now and looking forward to going back again soon! Its location is fab - the beach is beautiful, accommodation is really special and the owners are just lovely. Its really chilled out, you can lie in the hammock and sleep or just watch the world go by! I could live here.... it feels like home :-)

Room tip: They are all excellent
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2012

..... Sabai Sabai is one of the best resorts on the Kho Payam, its like a big family to me, the staff is wonderfull, open and easy to go near to them, the location is a dream, every room have a personal tuch, must see ....

Date of stay: December 2011
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I never write reviews but I have to say Sabai Sabai is truly the best - I stayed there for over a month and by the end it felt like a home. The staff are wonderful people who treat their customers like friends and family - and they cook a great meal too! It is right by the towns village so the location is great, and you get your own personal beach just for Sabai Sabai clientele. I can't think of a better place to unwind with a good book, a drink, and a hammock!

1  Thank happydanie_687
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I stayed at Sabai Sabai for nearly three weeks and have to say it's one of the best places I've stayed on my travels. It's a very chilled out place to stay with plenty of hammocks to laze around in. The location is perfect - bungalows situated right on the beach, but only a 5 minute walk into the main village. When staying, it's definitely a must to order a curry cooked by Jam the chef - amazing! All together a great place to stay with very welcoming staff and a lovely small beach bar to wind down after a hard day on the beach. I will definitely be returning!

1  Thank Jake_Scold