We visited the Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge as part of our 6 day Darwin's Triangle Tour with Red Mangrove. We had the two front rooms overlooking the deck and the beach. Service was excellent and the accommodations were great. The rooms are a little more sparse than those at the Aventura lodge, but we felt that was to be expected on a less populated island. The excursions provided from this location were fantastic and living beachside for a few days was very nice. The rooms were kept very clean and neat. And, the service was excellent. They make a mean caipirinha as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Redmangrove Galapagos Islands/Isabela - Puerto Villamil