We stayed at Iguana Crossing as part of our Duvine Tour of Ecuador and the Galapagos. We were met by Daniel, who was the general manager, and he was great. The service was fantastic and the staff was really nice. The pool and hot tub on the roof was great, especially after a long day of hiking around. The food was very good, but not outstanding. The wine selection was weak and they often run out of the wine we liked. The rooms were very comfortable, but the windows need screens as there were many annoying flies buzzing around. That being said, the hotel is far and away the best hotel on Isabella and is an easy walk to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela - Puerto Villamil