We stayed in Iguana Crossing for four nights. A beautifull situated hotel located at the egde of town. We received perfect service from the staff, especially Daniël. You van actually sit by the pool and see the iguana's, pelicans and frigat birds. The rooms are very comfortabel and very clean. Isabela is a relaxed island and has long sand beaches and plenty to do and see on land and sea. We recommend going to Isabela and especially staying at Iguana Crossing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela - Puerto Villamil