This is a boutique hotel with the most amazing views of a white sand beach, magnificent sunsets, and the daily parade of iguanas crossing from the ocean to the lagoon. Accommodations are stylish and comfortable, & service is impeccable. Staff go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. My only reservation is that food & (especially) drink at the hotel seem really overpriced, but it's a small drawback for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Don't think twice about staying here--it's a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela - Puerto Villamil