A wonderful hotel. From the staff and service down to the amenities and extras, the Iguana Crossing delivers. Beautiful rooms look out on a pristine beach over the pool. The ramada on the roof deck is unsurpassed for views and refreshments after any of the island's attractions: swimming in the Pacific, the caldera, the Tunnels, Islas Cuatro Hermanos, Tortuga, the tortise ranch; all expertly guided by Minino and easily accessable from Iguana Crossing. The food was excellent and fresh. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela - Puerto Villamil