We stayed at this hotel for the last 3 nights of our 10 day trip to the Galapagos. We loved the Iguana Crossing hotel. We had an action-packed trip so it was a great way to enjoy the last few days. We also enjoyed snorkeling and we hiked a volcano during our stay on Isabella island and found that we loved relaxing back at the hotel after our activities.
Iguana Crossing is positioned right across the street from the beach so when we had down time we enjoyed walks/runs along the beach and swimming in the ocean. There is also a path beside the hotel that leads to a turtle breeding center which we ventured to one day. The hotel also has a rooftop hottub where the staff will take drink orders so we enjoyed a beer while watching the sunset from the hottub. It was an amazing experience! We'd highly recommend spending the additional money to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela - Puerto Villamil