“AMAZING!”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We snorkeled Concha de Perla as our second snorkeling trip in the Galapagos. We thought it was amazing and my favorite part was snorkeling with the penguins and sea lions. The sea lions played with us and swam all around us. I was grinning ear to ear when I got out of the water. If you go to Isabela, don't miss this experience!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank EBDRJD

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“So-so, and watch out for the current!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We went snorkeling at Concha y Perla. This is a free cove, right near the port. I didn't see much as I cut my foot pretty badly when I got swept out to sea. the bubble rope that denoted danger had gotten free from its anchor and was invisible. I got dragged out to sea on an extremely strong current, over sharp rocks and it was a pretty scary (and painful) experience! Hubby and daughter soldiered on and said it was OK. There was not much fish but they got to swim with a marine iguana and were happy about that.

Visited April 2014
Moscow, Russia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“convenient for swimming but not many different sea animals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

perfect for swimming, cause there weren't big waves. But we didn't see so much sea animals as it was promised.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Margarita B
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Penguins and Sea Turtles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is the best snorkeling you can do. I had penguins pass right by in the water. Very cool location and you can go there for FREE

Visited May 2014
Santa Barbara, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“No guide needed. Perfect half day adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Only go at mid to low tide. Located beside the harbor with sea lions, penguins, lots of fish and marine iguanas. Cost is $2 standard taxi ride each way. Best deal on the island......next to the Los Tuneles day tour. I would have paid double for that trip!

Visited April 2014