“Galapagos”
Review of Scuba Galapagos

Scuba Galapagos
More attraction details
Owner description: We are delighted to have the opportunity of hosting you. Our main and most important goal is to provide a safe, friendly, efficient and professional service that will make your naturalist cruise visit to Galapagos a very enjoyable, pleasant and memorable experience.
Reviewed 4 December 2013

It was a great trip. We snorkeled and saw a lot of animals. Quiet awesome! Unfortunately, we had a guide with no knowledge about the Islands and he didn't care about the group. But the crew of Encantada was friendly and did a good job. The food was delicious.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just loved it, the crew were awesome, the food was just wonderful and plentiful. Juan our guide was spectacular, lots of fun, great knowledge! He was perfect all around. The whole trip was one of the most memorable experiences ever. Highly recommend it! Worth the cost entirely.

1  Thank Sheilario
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I spent two weeks in Ecuador in June. I spent over a week touring the Galápagos Islands. I had 5 nights of that aboard the Encantada sailing between 4 or 5 of the islands. I have been to some amazing places but this ranks right at the top. The scenery , wildlife and all round experience was superb. The Encantada was a really good way to see the islands. The boat was comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and the food was really good. I was lucky to have a really nice group too which really makes a difference. The itinerary was excellent and showcases the fantastic variety of the different locations. The guides were also really good and passionate about what they did. Excellent trip

1  Thank johhnytravel
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I were set up with the Encantada through the travel agency called Happy Gringo, who I also gave an excellent review. The Encantada was a well maintained sailboat that had room for about 12 guests and then about 6 crew members; so very small. Despite the tight squeeze, we had awesome ship mates on our week and the crew did an amazing job. They taught us a lot about the islands and life at the Galapagos, they were very clean and organized, they let us enjoy ourselves, and they made some pretty good food. My husband and I didn't want anything fancy, we just wanted to relax and learn all there is to learn about the animals and the life which is exactly what they did for us. I would definitely book them again if I ever wanted to do a trip back there for longer than a week, which is possible because we loved it that much.
The only con: I injured myself snorkeling, (as dumb as that sounds), but a wave pushed me into a rock and I think it cracked my knuckle because it didn't heal for over two months. But initially, I had an open wound on my hand that would not close and the ship did nothing to assist in something that probably needed that glue stuff you can use to close wounds, (or a stitch or two since it took hours for it to stop bleeding and weeks until it would close up.) SO THE POINT IS, like any traveling experience, bring your own first aid kit which I luckily had and was able to prevent infection the next week when I was hiking to Machu Picchu.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My girlfriend and I did a five day cruise. We don't really like guided things and normally just do everything ourselves. But this was really really good.

1. Cool boat. Not full of really old people. Not too big either - only 12 people
2. Amazing food.
3. Juan the guide is just a lovely man, knows a lot. And gets the balance absolutely right about information/fun.

end of review. Max