My girlfriend and I stayed in a private cabin for two nights.
-The private cabins are in a really nice spot and have an amazing view and small deck.
-It was fairly clean for a hostel but I would always wear flip-flops in the cabin especially the shower.
- The food was pretty good and the staff were nice.
- Overall nicely maintained facilities but I cannot comment on the dorm rooms.
- The bug net in the room was terrible and smelt really bad, it was the kind that hangs from the ceiling and is really uncomfortable for a tall person. We ended up not using it, but woke up with quite a few bug bites.
- Your not really allowed to bring your own food or alcohol so you have to order from their restaurant which can add up fast despite the reasonable prices.
- The private cabins were a bit expensive compared to other places we've stayed in the country.
- Was a nice place to stay for a couple nights, but I wouldn't want to stay for more than 2 or 3 as it's very isolated and can get expensive.
View all 7 deals from US$58
- Free Parking