“Amazing!”
Review of Lanes Hotel

Lanes Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in West Coker
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for a special occasion. I can not recommend this place enough.
The website photos do not do the place justice. We stayed in one of the apartments which are gorgeous with everything you could possibly need!. The food was lovely and very reasonably priced along with the drinks. The staff could not do enough for you and were very friendly. I would stay here again in a heart beat!.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank JoannWales

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Stayed 2 nights with a wedding party. Unfortunately we were unable to have the wedding here because it was too small but the hotel is lovely and the staff cannot do enough for you. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. If I had one little comment it would be that it would be lovely to have a swimming pool.

4  Thank Danmattgregjoe
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in the village but is enormous so there was no need to leave the hotel ground. The hotel building and the rooms were very tastefully decorated. Everything's in excellent condition. The spa staff were very friendly and the massage was heavenly. I loved their lawn and the enormous garden. There was a pool table, croquet set, books and board games. I loved the place so much I didn't want to leave.

4  Thank Kath_Lau
Reviewed 24 July 2013

thank for a at great stay we asked to have dinner outside and it was sorted no hesitation
The food is very good and your menu has a good selection as is the wine list and a good prices mixs
The bedroom and bathroom very good with very good shower even though its in the bath.
we did not use the spa but it looked very good.
The grounds are very well kept as is the car park
we will be back next year if you will haves !!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank michael j
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Lanes is a very good hotel located just outside Yeovil. I fully appreciate the structure and the atmosphere. It is a mix between an old fashion country house and a modern building with all comforts. Just one negative point: in the summer climate can be hot and it was in these days, unfortunately there is no air conditioning in the rooms!!! All services of the hotel are very good, sauna, gym, restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My partner brought me here for my 30th and we loved it. We had a warm welcome when we arrived and we were taken to our apartment which was spotless. We had a full body massage in the afternoon which was total bliss. The food is amazing and the waiters/waitresses cannot do enough for you. Breakfast was just as good too. Back to the spa the next afternoon for the most relaxing facial (I would highly recommend if you're having a treatment).
Great value, lovely staff and beautiful hotel. I would stay here again in a flash.

3  Thank Emj1383
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Booked the Hotel for a girls' weekend away. From the moment we arrived, the staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were large, airy and very clean. The complimentary minibar was an added bonus. I made the booking on the internet having viewed the pictures but the pictures do not do it justice - the Hotel is far better than I imagined. The food was excellent, the breakfast was very generous and again, the service was fantastic. The cost of drinks was a huge surprise too, very reasonable and not ripped off like other hotels. All in all, a fantastic night's stay and at a very, very reasonable price - in fact, it feels like you are staying in a 5* + hotel but not the price of one. I loved this Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
#1 of 2 in Ilchester
Northover Manor Hotel
Northover Manor Hotel
#2 of 2 in Ilchester

Been to Lanes Hotel? Share your experiences!