With our friends we had a one night stay at this delightful Pub/Hotel
The food and customer service were great.
The wine although good was a little exspensive.
However overall we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historic 15th century inn at the heart of an idyllic conservation village only three miles from Yeovil. Award-winning food, real ales and over 40 wines by the glass. Large garden, car park and traditional skittle alley. We also provide dining onsite for up to 85 guests in the pub and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your The Helyar Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Helyar Arms Hotel East Coker
- Helyar Arms Yeovil
- Helyar Arms Hotel Yeovil
- The Helyar Arms East Coker, Somerset