From our arrival on Thursday night to departing on Sunday morning, the service and food was outstanding. The wide variety of food from the menu and the specials board gave a wide choice for the most discerning of diners. The cooked breakfast was more than enough to keep us going all day. All the staff were friendly and helpful with information on the area.
The accommodation itself was clean, comfortable and excellent value for money. We found the room warm and welcoming. Also provided in the room were a Halogen heater, oil heater and extra blankets if required (they were not needed as central heating more than adequate)
We would highly recommend The Helyar Arms and are looking forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An historic 15th century inn at the heart of an idyllic conservation village only three miles from Yeovil. Award-winning food, real ales and over 40 wines by the glass. Large garden, car park and traditional skittle alley. We also provide dining onsite for up to 85 guests in the pub and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Helyar Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Helyar Arms Hotel East Coker
- Helyar Arms Yeovil
- Helyar Arms Hotel Yeovil
- The Helyar Arms East Coker, Somerset