“Great stopover”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Podimore
buckinghamshire
“Great stopover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here for one night during the Easter holidays and we were not dissapointed.

We had a friendly and welcome check in with clear instructions to our room. We even requested a wake up call which someone knocked on the door at the time requested which was a bonus as we had to get up early the next day. The room was lovely and clean with enough towels, cups etc for the four of us(family room). A lovely refreshing powerful shower as well.

The bed was super comfy and was decorated with Travelodges fresh new look.

If in the area we would use this Travelodge again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mjmr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Standard Travelodge. Location good and no noise around. Clean and tidy. Value for money is really good if booked early. 24 hr reception very handy. Bathroom clean and hot water good. heated towel rails bit of a bonus.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Isle of Sheppey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Would thoroughly recommend. Friendly welcoming and very helpful staff. Comfortable rooms, tea coffee making facilities. Parking, fuel, shop on hand. Quiet location. Little Chef on site for breakfast and dinner if required. Would certainly return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my young son due to the perfect location of the hotel for visiting the Fleet Air Arm Museum.

It was much the same as any other travelodge with no other stand out positives.

I encountered 2 problems. Firstly I discovered that despite their being 2 of us there was only 1 towel. As I discovered this when my son was asleep I could not leave the room to resolve.

There was also a problem with the water as I discovered that no matter how I twisted the tap I always got hot water. As I had a toddler with me I could not complain properly as he was excited the following morning and just wanted to get going. I did however mention it to the receptionist in the morning who said that it was an ongoing problem that was being investigated. If that was the case why did they not make their guests aware and provide bottles of water?

If I stay there again it will be because of the location and not for any other reason.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We had just one night at the Travel Lodge to attend a ceremony at RNAS Yeovilton.
On line booking was easy and the SAT NAV directions took us straight to the Lodge. On arrival the receptionist was efficient and courteous. Our room was a very good size for the two of us, was clean aired and more than we had expected for budget accommodation. We had a very comfortable night that was not disturbed by any noise fro outside or within. Departure in the morning could not be simpler, just drop the keys and go.
All in all, if your looking for simple no frills accommodation with easy reach of RNAS, at the price I doubt you will find anything to compare.
I would definitely use this Lodge again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Evesham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Overall this travelodge is what you would expect from this chain. It was clean and simple. Staff were friendly. It was easy to find. Well priced. However, whatever you do, do not agree to stay in room 16. There is an overflow pipe outside the room that apparently is faulty, and the staff are well aware that it starts flowing water loudly from a height during the night, like niagra falls outside your room window. Yet they still put people in this room. When I complained and asked to be moved, I was told that happens all the time. In addition, the shower in room 16 will be no use to to unless you are under 5 feet tall, as that is how high it is, and it is fixed! I was moved to room 12 and that was fine, but avoid room 16.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Basildon, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

this lodge was very easy to find the staff helpful it was clean tidy rooms well layed out one of the best travelodges i have stayed in and i have been to a lot of them very happy with my stay. good luck with your stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Podimore
Premier Inn Yeovil Town Centre Hotel
Premier Inn Yeovil Airfield Hotel
The Hollies Hotel
The Hollies Hotel
#1 of 2 in Martock

Been to Travelodge Yeovil Podimore? Share your experiences!