“B&B as good as any 5 star hotel”
Review of Church Farm Barn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Podimore
Church Farm Barn
Ranked #1 of 1 Podimore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I have stayed at a good number of four and five star hotels, but in terms of the quality of the rooms, the warmth of the reception, and the superb breakfast (I had a fantastic full english but there were many other choices) this B&B was right up there with the best of them.

I would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank madmikeb

Reviewed 10 August 2012

I stayed here with a friend during a weekend trip to the area. Church Farm Barn is an absolute gem of a place. Heather is the perfect host, making everyone feel completely at home - so much so we really didn't want to leave. Everything, down to the the smallest detail, has been thought of to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. From a bottle of fresh milk (from their own dairy cattle) in the fridge provided in the room, to homemade chocolate cookies for enjoying with your extensive choice of teas and coffees. From the honesty bar in the comfy lounge area to the best ever breakfast. I could go on but I will leave it there and simply highly recommend Church Farm Barn to anyone looking for Five Star Luxury at a very modest price. Thank you Heather for a wonderful stay - we will be back!!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pandpspain
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I stayed here with my friend the night before her wedding and it couldn't have been a better place.

We were shown to a wonderful room, which was nicely decorated, clean and bright. The adjoining bathroom had a jacuzzi bath and all the usual nice smelling soaps, clean soft towels and cotton wool. There were also two big white robes in the bathroom!

There was plenty of teas, coffees and hot chocolates and we were given more as soon as we asked. It was especially nice to have fresh milk in the fridge that was in the room.

The bed was really comfortable and the pillows really soft - we had a great nights sleep.

We were asked what time we wanted breakfast and were given a selection of fruit and juice and toast, and I had a fantastic cooked breakfast. The bride to be was quite nervous and only had scrambled egg, but commented on how wonderful it was.

Heather couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful, she gave us more mugs and tea for everyone who was arriving to help my friend get ready, and she got some champagne glasses for us for a pre wedding drink. She even moved us to the bigger room when the other guests had left so the married couple could have more space that evening.

I couldn't recommend this place enough - Heather told me that she had only been going for 6 months, but her attention to detail, her kindness and warm manner and fantastic food made it seem like she was a pro!

Finally - the price is excellent for the rooms and service.

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniella C

Been to Church Farm Barn? Share your experiences!