“Excellent Lunch”

The Podymore Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Podimore
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Two minutes off the busy A303. Feels a million miles away.Blazing log burner adds to the warm laid back atmosphere of The Podymore Inn. Robust, freshly prepared home made food, stylish but cosy decor.
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Took daughter, son in law and grandchildren for a lunch before they drove back to South East. Menu offered an excellent choice with good specials board. Grandchildren felt brilliantly with child's menu and wife had mushroom risotto which was excellent.
The rest of us had home made pie. Absolutely perfect!
If you like pie then try Podimore's. I will be back for more! My son in law said "I've never had a pub lunch as good as that before"
Service is excellent and prices good. Less than £20/head for 2 courses and drinks

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely Somerset country pub a short drive from the a303. We visited here to celebrate my mum’s birthday and enjoyed great food and friendly service. Particularly recommend the beef and Stilton pie but everything else was lovely too!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Well were can I begin walked in with friendly and welcome and sat us down myself partner and son had a fantastic meal and desert nothing to much trouble thankyou very much when passing again we will be in and enjoy a welcome smile keep up the good work and don't listen to other reveiws Jude for yourselves like we did again thankyou.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Podimore Inn last Saturday and received a very warm welcome. This place is quite tucked away off the A303 but well worth a visit. The food was hearty and wholesome and the service was friendly and efficient. The decor is contemporary and ambience lovely. We will be back again soon

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

So glad we visited this pub for lunch on our way to Devon and we repeated the stop a week later on our way home. Very friendly with great service and food. Anyone preferring to stop at the nearby services needs to rethink as this place is just as easy to get to and offers so more with a smile and cheeky remark or two. As someone else pointed out the toilets are very clean and the whole operation is a credit to the live in manager.

Date of visit: September 2018